Groups in CT, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, VT & VA*
Additional coverage options include:
- Claims made - Protects against covered professional liability claims, up to the covered limit, which occur on or after a retroactive date and are reported during the policy period or an extended reporting period, if applicable.
- Occurrence - Protects against professional liability claims, up to the covered limit, for incidents that occur during the policy period.
- Reporting Period Endorsement - Also known as "tail coverage," this endorsement provides coverage for incidents that may have occurred when claims made coverage was in effect but were not reported prior to the termination of a policy.
- Prior Acts Coverage - Also known as "nose coverage," this is an alternative to tail coverage. It is purchased from the new carrier when changing companies. It covers unknown incidents that may have occurred but have not been reported as a claim, from the beginning of the new insurance policy back to a "retroactive date" that is specified on the application for coverage.
- Excess Medical Professional & Umbrella Liability - Covers groups against multiple or excessive suits by extending limits on their present coverage.
- Commercial General Liability for premises and completed products
- Offer primary limits up to $3M per occurrence subject to state specific limitations
- Higher limits are available on a shared basis
- Professional Conduct Review Coverage - Reimburses up to $25,000 for legal defense costs if a group must appear before the state licensing board and if the investigation is a result of an injury arising out of professional services rendered to a patient.
- Sexual Misconduct Defense Coverage - Reimburses up to $100,000 for legal defense costs needed to defend a group against allegations by a patient of sexual misconduct.
If you would like additional information on the coverages we offer to groups, please contact one of our agents.
*Coverys member companies Medical Professional Mutual Insurance Company ("ProMutual") and ProSelect Insurance Company ("ProSelect") provide medical professional liability insurance in CT, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, VA & VT.
Groups in IA, IN, MI, MN, ND, OH, SD & WI*
Additional coverage option:
- Claims made policy form for medical professional liability exposures - Protects against covered professional liability claims, up to the covered limit, which occur on or after a retroactive date and are reported during the policy period or an extended reporting period, if applicable.
- Legal Expense Coverage - Coverage of up to $10,000 per claim is available for legal expenses relating to disciplinary proceedings or investigations resulting from alleged improper professional conduct brought by any governmental board, peer review board or quality assurance committee.**
- Range from $100,000 to $2M per medical incident, with additional limits available to qualifying applicants**
If you would like additional information on the coverages we offer to groups, please contact us.
*Coverys member company MHA Insurance Company (MHAIC) provides medical professional liability insurance in IA, IN, MI, MN, ND, OH, SD & WI.
**Policy limit options and coverage may vary by state.
Alternative Risk Products and Services for Groups in IA, IN, MI, OH & WI
FinCor Solutions, Inc., a member company of Coverys, is a consultative, multi-line insurance agency solely focused on serving the healthcare industry with both traditional and alternative risk products and services. Managing financial risk is imperative to a healthcare organization’s existence and FinCor Solutions is highly qualified to provide valuable insight and expertise to groups.
FinCor Solutions offers competitive options for business protection, giving healthcare professionals the opportunity to coordinate their insurance requirements through one source, with one team of professionals working to protect their interests.
Benefits of FinCor Solutions
- Industry expertise - We have experienced insurance specialists and healthcare professionals who understand the risks groups face.
- Healthcare focused - With a single focus on healthcare, we have experience servicing clients of all sizes and requirements.
- Committed to groups - We listen to the needs of groups and we deliver on time.
- Medical Professional Liability
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Alternative Risk Programs
- General Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Crime Bond
- Cyber Liability/Data Protection
- Excess Liability
- Loss Prevention Services
- Business Owners Policies
- Workers’ Compensation-IDM
If you would like additional information on the alternative risk services and products we offer to groups, please visit the FinCor Solutions website.
*Insurance products, including, but not limited to, life, disability, health, AD&D, dental and vision, are underwritten by companies other than Coverys member companies. Not all products are available in all states.