Innovative Solutions to Help Improve Outcomes
For more than 40 years, Coverys has been protecting healthcare providers and hospitals from the risk of medical professional liability. In doing so, we have gained a deep understanding of the business of healthcare, including the distractions that come from ever-changing regulations, its toll on provider time and attention, and the importance of engaging patients and optimizing quality to successfully achieve improved financial performance.
To address these distractions and to assist in driving improved outcomes, Coverys has established the Coverys Strategic Healthcare Alliance. Members of the Alliance offer solutions that complement or enhance the services that Coverys offers to insureds. These solutions may be offered as part of a Coverys policy package or through special offers as a Coverys relationship benefit. Read about our five Alliance members below.
- Experts in healthcare payment reform.
- Designs and executes programs for success in bundled payment programs.
- Works with leading healthcare providers participating in the Medicare Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) and Oncology Care Model programs, as well as with commercial payers operating bundled payment initiatives.
Archway’s team of experts work with healthcare providers and organizations to evaluate, design, and succeed in Medicare and Medicare Advantage bundled payment programs, including the new BPCI Advanced, as well as commercial bundle programs.
Archway uses an innovative technology platform and support services which include advanced analytics, care management and patient tracking tools, care management redesign services, financial reporting, and ongoing operations support to help you enhance financial performance and operational efficiencies. Read more at archwayhealth.com
Contact: Ben Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
Diagnostic error and delay are leading causes of injury to the patient and risk to the practicing physician, as well as significant contributors to medical malpractice lawsuits. The VisualDx diagnostic clinical decision support system provides solutions that transcend the point of care to address, more broadly, challenges facing medical professionals today. Clinicians can quickly build a custom differential diagnosis across general medicine or use the powerful search function to access patient-specific clinical information and the world's best medical images.
VisualDx has collaborated with Coverys to bring added value through a CME program to help reduce misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and delay in diagnosis. The program offers policyholders an efficient and timely means of acquiring risk management CME through convenient point-of-care tracking of clinical inquiries as well as access to unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ throughout the length of the policyholder's subscription term.
Coverys is the only medical professional liability insurance company with exclusive distribution rights and preferred pricing to the VisualDx solution.
For more information, contact a Coverys representative at 800.225.6168 Ext. 6.
Pack Health is a digital health coaching company that improves patient experience, adherence, utilization, and outcomes across 25+ chronic conditions. Specializing in personalized digital therapeutics and chronic care management – it delivers tools and services to:
- Assist patients − increasing medication adherence, improving care outcomes, and addressing nonclinical barriers and lifestyle factors in daily life.
- Support clinicians − coordinating care without any integration or workflow disruption, and reducing the time office staff must spend on routine patient engagement issues.
- Optimize revenue − reducing readmission, increasing patient safety, and improving and reporting on value-based payment measures (HEDIS, Star ratings, MIPS, APMs, OCM).
The Pack Health program content, metrics, and outcomes have been validated and endorsed by leading healthcare organizations such as the CDC, COPD Foundation, American Cancer Society, and American Heart Association. Learn more at packhealth.com.
Contact: Dhiren Patel, PharmD at email@example.com
SRS delivers superior quality captive management and consulting services to healthcare organizations with:
- Over 400 management clients from a number of industry sectors. Approximately one-third of the company’s clients are in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in managing all types of captives and underwriting a wide variety of coverages for captive owners.
- Experience managing captives in major domiciles worldwide. SRS is domicile neutral and has a physical presence in the leading US domiciles as well as Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman, and Europe.
The firm’s commitment to quality is evidenced by their internal controls which are audited under SSAE18 annually and feedback from clients and regulators. SRS has a history of innovation and has been at the forefront of many of the developments in the captive industry, including obtaining approval from the Department of Labor to insure ERISA benefits in captives. Most recently, this innovation has been seen in the development of Medical Stop Loss programs in captives both for large employers and groups of smaller middle market employers.
SRS partners with captive owners to ensure that recommended solutions are practical, implemented effectively, and deliver long-term value to their sponsors. They combine high-quality captive management services with strong consulting support to create an effective captive management relationship. Learn more at strategicrisks.com
Contact: Andrew Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Osmosis is a leading medical and health education technology company utilizing dynamic video techniques to globally reach more than 750,000 current and future healthcare providers as well as patients and family members. Osmosis offers a variety of products and services, including:
- Best-in-Class Video Library covering more than 850 health topics. The video library features best-in-class whiteboard style animations that explain complex conditions.
- Adaptive Learning Platform with innovative web- and mobile-learning platform which integrates behavioral, performance, and demographic data from the learner to actively recommend relevant content including videos, flashcards, questions, and more.
- Collaborative Opportunities including cobranding materials with health systems, medical organizations, and patient advocacy groups to provide effective learning experiences to their audiences. Learn more at osmosis.org.
Contact: Shiv Gaglani at email@example.com
For more information on the Coverys Strategic Healthcare Alliance solutions, please contact your Coverys agent or a Coverys representative at 800.225.6168 Ext. 6.
Benefits of the Alliance Companies
For more information on the Coverys Strategic Healthcare Alliance solutions, please contact your Coverys agent/broker or a Coverys representative at 800.225.6168 ext. 6.