Boston, MA - March 6, 2017
- In recognition of Patient Safety Awareness Week, Coverys will roll out a series of videos on Patient and Family Advisory Councils in a special collaboration with the Michigan Health and Hospital Association
(MHA) and Spectrum Health
. Each video will highlight a different perspective on patient and family advisory councils (PFACs) with helpful anecdotes on how to use them for the improvement of quality care.
Video Series Schedule:
- March 7: “Patient and Family Advisory Council Beginnings”
- March 14: “Patient and Family Advisory Council Foundations”
- March 21: “Patient and Family Advisory Council Voices”
- March 28: “Patient and Family Advisory Council Impact"
the first video released beginning March 7, and follow the video series.
Geri Amori, vice president of Coverys Education said, “Patient and family advisory councils are truly changing lives and improving care, and we hope that by sharing unique perspectives from the people impacted, more organizations will use advisory councils.”
Better outcomes for patients start with quality healthcare delivery. At Coverys, we’re driven by our commitment to protect the healthcare community through patient safety, risk mitigation, and insurance protection. Patient Safety Awareness Week is a powerful reminder to Coverys that our business is about far more than the insurance coverage we provide—it’s about the patient.
To follow along with Coverys’ promotions during the month of March in honor of Patient Safety Awareness Week, follow @Coverys
on Twitter, connect with the company on LinkedIn,
or read the latest Coverys blog post.