Learn More About Coverys
For press inquiries and all public relations matters, please contact Valerie Frankfort, Senior Director, Corporate Communications, at 617.946.8665 or email@example.com
Coverys Highlights and Rankings
- Licensed in 50 states and actively writes medical professional liability insurance across the country.
- Over 45 years of experience protecting physicians and healthcare providers.
- Net admitted assets of $4 billion, direct written premium of $760 million, and policyholder surplus of $1.6 billion as of December 31, 2021.
- Coverys underwriting companies:
- Medical Professional Mutual Insurance Company
- ProSelect® Insurance Company
- Coverys Risk Retention Group, Inc.
- Coverys Specialty Insurance Company
- Preferred Professional Insurance Company®
With over $4 billion in assets, Coverys is a leading provider of medical professional liability insurance
for medical practitioners and health systems. Coverys provides a full range of healthcare liability insurance options
, advanced risk analytics, and best-in-class risk mitigation and education resources to help clients anticipate, identify, and manage risk to reduce errors and improve outcomes. We are committed to financial stability
, integrity, and sustaining our reputation for excellence.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Coverys established the Coverys Community Healthcare Foundation
to support charitable endeavors focused on healthcare providers and facilities working to improve patient safety, as well as innovative projects committed to enriching the healthcare community. The development of the Foundation exemplifies our dedication to being an affirmative and active corporate citizen in the healthcare community and the communities in which we operate.