Coverys offers policyholders protection for information privacy, information security, and certain regulatory actions. Our coverage is designed to provide immediate assistance with the investigation and notification process upon the discovery of a loss, or of a suspected loss, of private information. It is also designed to provide an assortment of expert resources, liability coverage, expense reimbursement, and/or fines and penalties reimbursement toward the following:
- Medicare/Medicaid audits
- Commercial Payor audits
- STARK violations
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) violations
- HIPAA compliance violations
Information Security and Privacy Events, including:
The following coverages are available in some states:
- Theft, loss, or unauthorized disclosure of information inclusive of disclosure due to security breaches, social media activities, etc.
- Security breaches causing asset restoration costs and lost income due to downtime
- Cyber extortion events (e.g. ransomware)
- Privacy related federal, state and local regulatory proceedings
- Lost income due to reputation damage
- PCI DSS Assessments
- ACO Professional Services Defense
Policyholders will receive this coverage, at basic limits, without a premium charge. We also offer policyholders the choice of purchasing additional limits which allows Coverys to consistently provide a competitive coverage offering at an advantageous price.
In addition to our insurance coverage,
Coverys provides access to a wealth of risk management information and support surrounding the topics of data breaches, privacy and information security.
To learn more about our coverages and risk management services, please contact your agent.