Claims Management Services
Coverys professionals manage claims from inception through resolution, including investigation, indemnity and expense reserving, and when necessary, litigation management. Throughout the claims process, our focus is on injury recovery, effective work re-entry and claim resolution.
The Services You Need, When You Need Them
Our full range of claims management services includes:
– Our clients have access to our online workers' compensation claims portal, where they can:
Medical Bill Review
- Report new claims electronically
- Access data 24/7
- Download data reports
- Monitor status of existing claims
- View claim payment history
- Access monthly claims reports and check registers
– Medical bills are reviewed and re-priced to conform to state fee schedules or usual and customary charges, to identify duplicate or overpayments, and to verify the charge is related to the compensable injury.
Section 111 Medicare Secondary Payer Mandatory Reporting
– Coverys can represent your organization to query and report workers’ compensation claims pursuant to Medicare requirements.
Drug Benefit Program
– Through our relationship with National Pharmaceutical Services (NPS), we are able to offer savings to our clients on prescription drug costs.
Access to PPO network
– Preferred Provider Networks offer the opportunity for increased savings over state medical fee allowances.
For over 30 years, Coverys has been successfully managing employee injury claims for healthcare organizations that have the financial ability to self-insure their workers’ compensation benefits. Our experience, coupled with our industry focus on hospitals and other healthcare facilities, allows us to provide proactive, targeted solutions that deliver superior results, positively influence outcomes and reduce claims costs.