Coverys Managing Agency Provides Lloyd’s Syndicate Management and Start-Up Support
Your Lloyd’s business aspirations meet our experience and resources: a winning combination
Coverys Managing Agency is a fully authorized Lloyd’s managing agency. We deliver the services necessary for the management and oversight of existing syndicates, including Syndicates 1975, 1991, 1110, and 3330
. As a third-party managing agent, we also assist businesses in launching underwriting activities at Lloyd’s through new syndicates.
Previously known as R&Q Managing Agency, our agency was originally formed in 2003 to handle Lloyd’s run-off business and expanded in 2010 to act as a fully fledged agency managing live syndicates. Coverys acquired the agency in November 2017.
We draw upon the skills and experience of a dedicated team, supplemented by the full complement of in-house resources required to manage syndicates at Lloyd’s. This includes:
- Underwriting processes, support, and oversight
- Actuarial services
- Broker appointment
- Financial management and reporting
- IT resources
- Claims handling and processing
Coverys Managing Agency acts as a managing agent for prospective new entrants to the market. Assistance can be provided by the Agency to cover the different elements of the syndicate start-up process including:
Contact us to get more information.
- Initial concept discussions with Lloyd’s
- Management of the Lloyd’s new entrants process
- Syndicate establishment and capital raising
- Management, operation, and oversight
- Exit strategies and migration
- Ongoing service provision